Hiking breaks down the line between man and nature and allows a divine amalgamation of both of them. It is the best method to discover the wonders of Mother Nature and allows finest closeness. Either you trip alone, with family, friends or a hiking group, the individual satisfaction of hiking cannot be stolen away. As hiking brings immense happiness and contentment before proceeding out for this adventurous journey hikers need to be well prepared with equipment to meet their daily requirement and they must also learn the tricks of hiking uphill or downhill to avoid excessive tiredness and any sudden danger. Here’s presenting a detail advice to vital preparation and techniques to follow to make most out of hiking journey.
As hiking brings immense happiness and contentment before proceeding out for this adventurous journey hikers need to be well prepared with equipment to meet their daily requirement and they must also learn the tricks of hiking uphill or downhill to avoid excessive tiredness and any sudden danger. Here’s presenting a detail advice to vital preparation and techniques to follow to make most out of hiking journey.
Essentials to Carry During the Trip
- A comfortable and strong backpack to carry equipments. It must suit the hikers’ body type.
- A pair of good and rigid boots which hold ankles properly and a pair of socks to avoid blisters due to rubbing of skin over the shoes.
- Carry layer of clothes that can be utilise as per weather condition allows.
- For a long hiking trip carrying a camp tent is necessary to rest under it.
- To meet the energy requirement healthy food items like dry fruits, dry products or chocolates can wonderfully boost your energy level.
- Other miscellaneous items like a sunscreen, toiletries, first-aid kit, water flask, plastic bag to throw rubbish, stick to support the weight while going up or down is necessary too.
Tips to Bear in Mind while Hiking
- Maintain general pace and aim to finish the day with that pace only.
- Keep moving the load of your back pack to avoid stress on one particular part.
- Keep playing with your gait- sometimes put pressure on front feet sometimes at the heels. This way the tension upon a single muscle can be reduced.
- Take break and stretch your muscles to tone and relax them up.
- Maintain a soothing rhythm between your walking speed and heartbeat. For long terrain it is best to go steadily.
- To avoid breathlessness and tiredness choose sow pace and take very few breaks. Brisk walk may lead to tiredness and frequent breaks, maintaining heartbeat is very important.
- Focus on target not your tiredness this will really motivate you in abundance.
- On high steep end go for zigzagging walking process rather than straight up.
- Make a low centre of gravity over your legs and do not lean forward or bent backward.
- While coming down try not to put pressure on your knees rather use muscles in place of joints.
- Place your foot properly as hiking extortion might stress you up and you get in hurry. No slow down and put tough pressure on your legs.
- Make little and smaller foot pace to avoid sliding down.
- Travel with a light weight back pack because during coming down it creates load over back and make the hiker more prone to slide down.
- Don’t rush and come down slowly along with the terrain. Moving against it can be dangerous.
The adventurous hiking outside journey demands little preparation and niche technique to meet the characters of nature Follow the given advice and begin the journey which is impossible to be forgotten. Simply carry your essentials and with cautious steps begin the journey to the wonderland.